Cheerful Cheese Head
With olive eyes, cucumber eyebrows, yellow pepper ears, a broccoli nose, red pepper mouth and curly hair made of All-Bran® cereal, this taco-flavored cheese ball is the funniest, silliest and most kid-friendly hors d'oeuvre you've ever made! No birthday party is complete without one!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 20 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal Buy Now
- 2 slices pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 slices seeded cucumber
- 2 small wedges yellow bell pepper
- 1 broccoli floret or pepperoncini pepper
- 1 slice red bell pepper
- Kellogg's® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, carrot, broccoli, taco seasoning and milk on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Shape into ball. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
2. Unwrap cheese ball. Gently press KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal on top and back for hair. Use olive slices for eyes, cucumber slices for eyebrows, yellow pepper wedges for ears, broccoli floret for nose and red pepper slice for mouth. Serve with crackers.