Your family will flip for these All-Bran® cereal pancakes. Whip up batch this Saturday – it's a great way to start the weekend and a simple way to sneak an extra serving of fiber into their day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat egg until foamy. Stir in milk, vegetable oil and
KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens.
Add flour mixture, stirring to combine. Batter will be lumpy.
3. Portion batter, using 1/4 cup for each pancake, onto preheated greased griddle.
Turn once, cooking until golden brown on both sides. Serve hot.
These Kellogg cereals may be substituted for 1 cup All-Bran cereal:
1 cup Kellogg's Bran Buds cereal
1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flake crumbs
2 cups Kellogg's Product 19 multivitamin and iron supplement cereal, crushed
to 1 cup
3 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal, crushed to 1 cup