Cereal Baked French Toast
French toast for breakfast? Or All-Bran® cereal? Now you don't have to decide. Because we've combined both of your favorites in one delicious dish. With all the crowd-pleasing comfort of old-school French toast, plus fiber, vitamins and minerals, it's destined to become a new family tradition.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices day-old whole wheat bread
1. Crush cereal to make 1 cup. Place in shallow dish or pie plate.
2. In another shallow dish beat egg with skim milk and salt. Dip bread quickly in egg mixture, turning once.
3. Coat on both sides with crushed cereal and place in single layer on well greased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in 450° F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.