Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 3/4 cup non fat milk
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Stir together crumbs, flour, salt, baking powder and spice; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together milk, sugar, eggs and oil. Stir in carrots, zucchini and pecans.
3. Add dry ingredients to milk mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
4. Bake in 400° F oven about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.