Carrot Raisin Muffins
We added shredded carrots and raisins to these fragrant muffins for a whole new flavor
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Bite Size cereal Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded carrots (about 6 medium carrots)
1. In large bowl stir together flour, cereal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Stir in raisins. Set aside.
2. In another bowl combine eggs, milk and oil. Stir in carrots.
3. Stir carrot mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.