Caramel Peanut Squares
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, and margarine in medium saucepan. Cook over
medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and mixture begins
to bubble. Do not overcook. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in KELLOGG'S SMACKS cereal and peanuts. Spread in buttered 8 x 8-inch
pan. Let stand in cool place to harden. Cut into squares.