Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 pound (about 28) caramels
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. Place margarine, milk, and caramels in large saucepan. Cook over low heat,
stirring frequently, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove
2. Add peanuts and KELLOGG'S SMACKS cereal; stir until cereal is evenly
coated. Spread on waxed paper or buttered baking sheet and allow to cool.
Break into bite-size pieces.