Caramel Apple Sundaes
Fresh sliced apples topped with crunchy cereal, toasted almonds and caramel ice cream topping taste great on cool, autumn days.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 crisp red apple
- 1 tart, crisp green apple
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar-free caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Oats & Honey
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
1. Core apples. Thinly slice into medium bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Toss until coated. Spoon into 4 dessert dishes.
2. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Sprinkle with KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Multigrain Oats & Honey cereal and nuts. Serve immediately.