What could be better than a s’more wrapped in a Waffle Cone? You can make these in your oven or toss them in the warm coals at your next campfire.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Waffle Cones
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, milk chocolate, butterscotch or peanut butter morsels
- 2 Kellogg's® Grahams Original cracker sheet, broken into 1/4- to 1/2-inch pieces Buy Now
- Toppings (chocolate-covered caramel cups; miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups; candy-coated chocolate pieces; flaked coconut; cut-up strawberries; and/or sliced banana) (optional)
- Heavy duty foil
1. Fill Waffle Cones with alternating layers of marshmallows, morsels and KEEBLER Graham cracker pieces.
2. Wrap each cone in foil. Toss in medium-hot campfire coals for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. (Or, bake at 400°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are melted.)
3. Carefully unwrap cones. Add toppings (if desired). Serve warm.