Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 bonelesss, skinless chicken breast half
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Baked with Roasted Garlic & Herbs Buy Now
1. Place chicken breast in plastic bag. Pour 2 tablespoons of salad dressing over chicken. Close bag. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken breast. Discard marinade. Place chicken on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Thinly slice chicken.
3. In small bowl combine remaining salad dressing, pineapple, pepper and cilantro.
4. Top crackers with one or two chicken slices and some of pineapple mixture.