Calico Seafood Bake
Looking for a new recipe to take to your next pot-luck dinner? This crab, shrimp and pasta casserole fits the bill and it's sure to get rave reviews.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 3 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cups twists pasta, uncooked
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon original herb and spice blend
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup salad shrimp
- 1 package (8 oz.) imitation crab, flaked
1. Combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and butter.
Set aside for topping.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
3. In 3-quart saucepan, combine flour, salt and seasoning.
Add milk stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly until mixture boils and thickens. Add cheese and
continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove
from heat and stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Spread
in shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray
and sprinkle with cereal topping.
4. Bake at 350° F about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly
around edges. Serve hot.