Caesar Wing Wrap
A great sandwich to take along with you or to serve for lunch! The garlic and Parmesan seasoning of the wings is complemented by a Caesar salad—all wrapped up in your favorite flavor of tortilla.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (10.5 oz.)
- 2 2/3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing (anchovy-free)
- 4 (8 inch) tomato, spinach or whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Parmesan Garlic Wings according to package directions.
2. In medium bowl toss together lettuce and salad dressing.
3. Lay one tortilla on work surface. Top with 3 to 4 wings, some of the lettuce mixture and some of the tomato. Sprinkle with pepper. Tightly roll up. Diagonally cut in half. Repeat with remaining wings, lettuce mixture, tomato and pepper. Serve immediately.