Buttery Honey Smacks Crisps
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. Stir together flour and salt. Set aside.
2. Measure margarine, sugar and vanilla into mixing bowl, beat until light and
fluffy. Add dry ingredients, mix until combined. Stir in 2 cups of the cereal.
3. Press dough evenly into 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch baking pan. Sprinkle
remaining 1 cup cereal evenly over top, pressing into dough.
4. Bake at 350° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. While still
warm, cut into squares. Cool completely.