Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. In large mixing bowl, cream margarine, vanilla, and brown sugar. Blend in
flour. Stir in raisins. Spread in 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with
cooking spray. Press KELLOGG'S SMACKS cereal into batter.
2. Bake at 300° about 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center
comes out clean. While warm cut into 2 x 1-inch bars. Cool.