Buffalo Salad with Fabulous Fruits
Choices abound in this easy salad. Pick whatever fresh fruits look good in the market and use either raspberry vinaigrette or blue cheese salad dressing—you will end up with a great-tasting salad. Inspired from a recipe created by Maria Droz.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 package (10.5 oz.)
MorningStar Farms®Buffalo Wings Buy Now
- 1 package (6 oz.) mixed salad greens (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and cut into slivers
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 medium peach, pitted, peeled and sliced; nectarine, pitted and sliced; apple, cored and sliced; or orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, raspberries, blueberries or sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing or blue cheese salad dressing
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in very large salad bowl toss together greens, bell pepper, cucumber, peach and blackberries. Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds.
3. Lengthwise cut wings into halves. Add to salad. Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.