Buffalo Chicken Dip
This easy dip combines all the favorite flavors of Buffalo wings without all the work, making it the perfect fare for before the big game or a casual gathering.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt Buy Now
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers Buy Now
1. In medium bowl combine all ingredients, except green onion and crackers. Spread in shallow 1-quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° F about 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir. Sprinkle with green onion. Serve warm with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers and/or cut-up fresh vegetables.