Buffalo Blue Chik’n Wrap
Great for a party or just a family dinner - these spicy patties are topped with slaw seasoned with pungent blue cheese. Pass the wing sauce on the side for extra zip.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix with carrots
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® Buy Now
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas or corn tortillas
- Purchased buffalo hot wing sauce (optional)
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, blue cheese and lemon juice. Add cole slaw mix. Toss until combined.
3. Cut warm patties into bite-size pieces. Wrap cole slaw mixture and patty pieces in tortillas. Pass buffalo sauce.