Bruschetta with Havarti
A flavorful cracker topped with creamy melted cheese makes a quick and delicious base for bruschetta.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups seeded and chopped plum tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
Keebler® Town House®Focaccia Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
Keebler® Town House®Focaccia Tuscan Cheese Crackers
- 4 ounces Havarti Cheese or sharp white cheddar cheese
1. In small bowl whisk together oil, basil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and red onion. Toss until combined.
2. In shallow baking pan arrange crackers in single layer. Cut cheese into 40 slices to fit crackers. Top each cracker with one piece of cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° F for 1 to 3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven.
3. Stir tomato mixture. Spoon on top of crackers. Arrange on serving plate. Serve immediately.