A fresh tomato relish, featuring red onion, fresh basil and balsamic vinegar, tops the crackers in this scrumptious appetizer.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup seeded and finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil Buy Now
- Small fresh basil leaves (optional)
1. In small bowl toss together tomatoes, onion, oil, 1 tablespoon basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
2. Spoon tomato mixture on top of Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil. Arrange on serving platter. Garnish with fresh basil leaves (if desired). Serve immediately.