A thin slice of mozzarella cheese along with fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and coarse ground black pepper top these herb-infused crackers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Keebler® Town House Toppers® Garlic & Herb crackers
1. In small bowl toss together tomatoes, oil, basil, lemon juice and pepper.
2. Top each cracker with piece of cheese. Spoon some tomato mixture on each.