Give familiar hummus a new spin with feta cheese, roasted red peppers and fresh broccoli.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup drained, roasted red pepper strips, divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt Buy Now
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the feta cheese and 1 tablespoon of the red peppers. Set aside.
2. In food processor combine the remaining feta cheese, the remaining red peppers, garbanzo beans, broccoli, lemon juice, water, olive oil, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
3. Spread garbanzo mixture in serving dish. Sprinkle with reserved cheese and red peppers. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt.