Broccoli Carrot Bake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (10 oz. each) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1. Coat a 2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Combine KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal with margarine. Set aside for topping.
2. Thaw broccoli and carrots. Drain broccoli well. Spread vegetables in
prepared baking dish.
3. Stir together soup and milk. Pour over vegetables. Sprinkle evenly with topping. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake at 375° F about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.