Breakfast Banana Split
We won’t tell mom if you want to indulge with morning dessert. Combine Kellogg’s® Frosted Flakes®, vanilla almond milk, banana, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate sauce, Kellogg’s® Special K® Touch of Honey Granola Cereal and a maraschino cherry.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
Kellogg’s® Frosted Flakes®cereal
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pineapple
Kellogg’s® Special K®Cereal Granola Touch of Honey Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry, drained
1. Lengthwise cut banana piece into halves. Arrange on sides of cereal bowl. Place KELLOGG’S FROSTED FLAKES cereal between banana pieces. Top with almond milk, strawberries and pineapple.
2. Sprinkle cereal mixture with KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Cereal Granola Touch of Honey. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with cherry. Serve immediately.