An easy and yummy way to help your family get fiber they need! These little gems are a fresh and tasty way to start the day. Perfect with your morning omelet or as an accompaniment to a hearty, lunchtime vegetable soup.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or shortening
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand
about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture,
stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan
cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
KELLOGG'S BRAN BUDS cereal - Use 1 cup Bran Buds cereal in place of the
KELLOGG'S CRACKLIN' OAT BRAN cereal - Use 2 cup Cracklin' Oat bran cereal in
place of the All-Bran cereal. Let cereal and milk mixture stand for 8 to 10 minutes to
KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal- Use 2 cup Raisin Bran cereal in place of the All-Bran
cereal. Increase milk to 1 1/4 cups.