Bran Flakes Muffins
These yummy muffins are too tasty to resist. They're so quick and easy to make that you can always keep a batch on hand for afternoon snacks. The whole family will thank you!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Measure cereal and milk into large mixing bowl. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in egg and oil.
3. Add flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Portion batter evenly
into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups. Bake at 400° F for 18 to 20 minutes
or until lightly browned. Serve warm.