Bran Cheeseburger Heroes
Somewhere between a sloppy Joe and a cheeseburger, you'll find our zesty, hearty, tomato-y cheeseburger hero. It's the perfect Friday family dinner - a fun meal to kick off the weekend.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices (3/4 oz. each) American cheese
1. In medium frypan, cook ground beef until browned. Drain off excess
drippings. Stir in spaghetti sauce and KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes
cereal. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Meanwhile, split hamburger buns. Place cut side up on baking sheet.
Portion warm meat mixture evenly onto buns, spreading to edges. Top each with
3. Bake at 350° F about 10 minutes. Top each tomato slice with cheese slice.
Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.