Why go all the way to a diner for Sunday brunch when it's so easy to whip up these crowd-pleasing blueberry pancakes in your own kitchen? Sure, this is the healthy version, made with whole-wheat flour and All-Bran® cereal. But don't worry – we won't tell your family it you won't!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, unthawed
1. Stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine cereal, milk, egg whites and oil. Stir in
flour mixture, mixing until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
3. Using 1/4 cup measure, portion batter onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Cook on medium heat or 350°F until golden brown and edges start to dry. Turn;
cook until golden brown. Serve hot with warm syrup.
Yield: 16 pancakes