Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal and milk. Let
stand about 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well.
Stir in blueberries. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion
batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.