Blueberry Lover's Muffins
A touch of cinnamon in these gorgeous muffins highlights the fresh berry taste. On the breakfast table, in the lunch box, or served with a cup of afternoon tea, these delectable treats are destined to become a family favorite!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/4 cups fat free milk
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
2. In large bowl stir together cereal and milk. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups coated with cooking spray or lined with paper bake cups.
3. Bake at 400°F about 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.