Blueberry Lover's Muffins Original
Loads of blueberries pack this original version of muffins made for blueberry lovers! Serve them with a cool glass of fat-free milk.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or thawed, frozen blueberries
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Set aside.
2. Measure KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE Wheat Flakes cereal and milk into large
mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is
softened. Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring
only until combined. Gently stir in blueberries. Spoon batter evenly into
twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 23 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.