How about starting the morning with a little deliciousness! Combine Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats®, milk, blueberries, toasted and chopped pecans, turbinado sugar and ground cinnamon.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup milk
Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats®Bite Size cereal (about 21 biscuits) Buy Now
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon turbinado (raw) sugar or brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Pour milk into microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high for 30 to 45 seconds or until warm.
2. In serving bowl combine KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Bite Size cereal, blueberries and pecans. Pour warm milk over all. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes or until cereal softens slightly.
3. Sprinkle cereal mixture with sugar and cinnamon. Serve warm.