Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Fresh lemon juice and peel puts a new twist on blueberry cheesecake topped with crunchy brown sugar streusel.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Kellogg's® Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now
- 1/3 cup butter
1. In small bowl toss together the 3/4 cup KEEBLER Graham Cracker Crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Stir in 1/4 cup butter. Press onto bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° F for 10 minutes or until beginning to brown.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in mixing bowl beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add lemon juice and 2 tablespoons lemon peel. Beat until combined. Add eggs. Beat until just combined. Spread over warm crust. Sprinkle with blueberries.
3. In small bowl stir together brown sugar, flour and 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs. Cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Bake at 325° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is browned and filling is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Carefully cut into squares.