Blueberry Bran Muffins
Of course, you could simply sprinkle blueberries on your cereal, but where's the fun in that? Instead, we've mixed the blueberries and the All-Bran® cereal together and baked them into a delightful little muffin. No bowl, no spoon – just a perfect, portable breakfast.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal and milk. Let stand about 10 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil, mix well. Add in flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Gently stir in blueberries. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.