These muffins are moist and sweet and are a quick and easy way to Power Up for your day.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1/3 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup refrigerated egg product
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. In medium bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large bowl combine crushed KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal, banana, yogurt, egg product, oil and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Fold in blueberries. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with foil bake cups. Sprinkle 1 cup KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal and walnuts on top.
3. Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Serve warm.