BLT sandwiches have been reinvented into a party dip. This fast, fresh dip features crumbled, crisp bacon, cheddar cheese, finely shredded lettuce and juicy bits of fresh tomatoes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 oz.) finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup seeded and finely chopped plum tomatoes, divided
- 2/3 cup crumbled, cooked bacon, divided
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
Keebler® Club®Original crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the tomato, 1/2 cup of the bacon, onion powder and seasoned salt. Spread in 9-inch pie plate.
2. Sprinkle lettuce, the remaining 1/2 cup cheese, the remaining 1/4 cup tomato and the remaining bacon on top. Serve with KEEBLER CLUB Original crackers.