Taste the timeless flavors of bacon, lettuce and tomato in this refreshing dip. The recipe is so simple that you’ll want to serve it at all of your parties.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled (about 6 oz. total)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup micro greens or very finely chopped romaine lettuce
1. In medium bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, tomatoes, bacon, onion powder and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
2. Before serving, stir dip. Top with micro greens. Serve with KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Crackers Sea Salt.