Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle-Jicama Slaw
A new take on classic cole slaw brings heat to this burger. Replace traditional cabbage with shredded jicama and carrots tossed with a creamy dressing spiced with smoky chipotle. Serve this easy new slaw on top of MorningStar Farms ® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 cup shredded, peeled jicama
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 medium radishes, slivered lengthwise
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. In small food processor combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chipotle pepper and lime juice. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
2. In small bowl toss together jicama, carrot and radishes. Fold in yogurt mixture.
3. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Serve in buns along with slaw mixture.