Black Bean Burger with Cajun Sauce Recipe
Cajun-style seafood sauce adds the flavor of Louisiana to the tomato and green pepper topping this black bean burger.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 1 tablepsoon Cajun-style seafood sauce or chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now
- 1 hamburger bun, split (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 lettuce leaf
1. In small bowl stir together tomato, seafood sauce and bell pepper. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
3. Top bun bottom with lettuce, burger, tomato mixture and bun top.