Birthday Cake Pudding Cups
Vanilla pudding and rainbow sprinkles with a cookie crust bottom topped with Reddi-Wip® and more rainbow sprinkles for a festive birthday cake pudding cup.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Keebler® Fudge Stripes cookies, crushed
- 4 pudding cups Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding (3.25 oz each)
- 1/4 Cup Rainbow sprinkles
1. Crush cookies; set aside. Place pudding in a medium bowl, reserving empty pudding cups. Wipe out remaining pudding from empty cups with a paper towel; set aside. Reserve 2 teaspoons of sprinkles. Add remaining sprinkles to bowl; stir until evenly distributed
2. Place crushed cookies evenly on the bottom of each pudding cup and then top evenly with pudding mixture.
3. Top each cup with Reddi-Wip and ½ teaspoon of sprinkles. Serve immediately.