Big Game Mix
Fans of the big game like their snack mix with big flavor! This onion- and garlic-infused combination fits the bill.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
- 5 cups Sunshine® Cheez-It® Cheddar Jack crackers Buy Now
- 1 cup small pretzel twists
- 1 cup whole almonds (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
1. In 17 x 11 x 2-inch baking pan combine KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal, SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT CHEDDAR JACK crackers, pretzels and almonds (if desired). Set aside.
2. Stir together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.