Strawberries, blueberries and All-Bran® Original cereal magically turn into cute bugs atop these peanut-butter-covered graham crackers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 medium strawberries
- 8 blueberries
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
1. Break KEEBLER Grahams Honey cracker sheets along score lines into 8 pieces. Spread peanut butter on one side of each piece.
2. Use strawberries to make bug bodies on each. Use blueberries for bug heads. Press chocolate morsels, point side down, into strawberries, for spots. Use KELLOGG’S ALL-BRAN Original cereal for antennae and/or legs. Serve immediately.