Beef and Berry Salad
A sensational spring salad! Mouth-watering marinated sirloin is grilled to perfection and served atop a bed of crispy greens and crunchy All-Bran® cereal The whole dish is punctuated by sparkling bursts of flavor from mixed fresh berries. Steak never had it so good.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds lean boneless beef sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fat free mango salad dressing or fat free raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
1. Trim fat from steak. Place in plastic bag. In small bowl combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice and hot pepper sauce. Pour over steak. Close bag. Set in shallow pan. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Drain steak. Discard marinade. Grill over medium heat about 10 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once.
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss together salad greens, KELLOGG'S COMPLETE ALL-BRAN WHEAT BRAN FLAKES cereal, strawberries, blueberries, onions and mint. Arrange on four serving plates.
4. Thinly slice steak. Arrange on top of greens mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing. Serve immediately.