BBQ Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- Kelloggs® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add cheddar cheese, milk, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Beat until combined. Spread cream cheese in 7-inch circle on serving plate.
2. Spoon barbecue sauce on top. Sprinkle with chicken and onion. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.