This fresh vegetable and dill-infused spread is shaped in the form of a major league ball diamond with egg baseballs decorating the outfield.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh parsley
- Sunshine® Cheez-It® White Cheddar crackers Buy Now
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- Mayonnaise or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Red gel food color
1. In small mixing bowl combine cream cheese, carrot, onion, salad dressing and dill weed. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Stir in cucumber. Spread on 14-inch round platter. Generously sprinkle with parsley.
2. Arrange 4 SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Big snack crackers as baseball bases on top of parsley. Arrange SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT White Cheddar crackers as base lines between the big crackers.
3. Pat outside of eggs dry with paper towels. Horizontally cut eggs in half. Press one egg half in center of baseball diamond as pitcher’s mound.
4. Tint mayonnaise red with food color. Pipe mayonnaise onto remaining egg halves as stitching on baseballs. Arrange in outfield of ball diamond. Serve immediately with additional SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Big snack crackers.
To quickly chop parsley, place about 4 cups of coarsely cut, loosely packed fresh parsley in food processor bowl. Cover and quickly pulse on-and-off until desired texture.