Barbecue Riblets with Mango-Pineapple Salsa Recipe
For variety, substitute other fruits, such as chopped strawberries, orange sections, peaches, nectarines, kiwi fruit or papaya for either the mango or pineapple.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 package (10 oz.)
- 1 cup hot cooked brown rice
1. In small bowl stir together mango, pineapple, onion, lime juice, jalapeño pepper and gingerroot. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HICKORY BBQ RIBLETS according to package directions.
3. Arrange rice on two serving plates. Top each with riblet portion and any remaining barbecue sauce. Spoon mango mixture on top.