Banana Tree Stumps
With a little imagination, bananas coated with peanut butter, yogurt and multi-grain crackers turn into tree stumps.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup
- 1 medium banana, cut into 8 pieces
1. In small bowl whisk together peanut butter, yogurt and vanilla.
2. Place crackers on wax paper. Dip each piece of banana into yogurt mixture. Use fork to lift out of yogurt mixture. Roll in crackers. Place on wax-paper-lined baking pan. Freeze about 30 minutes or until coating is firm.