Banana Split Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries drained
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
1. Stir together KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal, flour, baking powder, salt
and spices. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine egg, milk and oil. Stir in bananas, cherries
3. Add cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into
twelve 2 1/2-inch mufin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400° F for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.