Baked Seafood Salad
Crab and shrimp mingle in this scrumptious, warm seafood salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup cut-up cooked crab, tendons removed
- 1 cup cooked, deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Combine margarine with KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal. Set aside for topping.
2. Measure remaining ingredients except paprika into medium mixing bowl. Stir gently until combined. Portion mixture evenly into 6 individual shells, ramakins or spread in 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Top with cereal mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot garnished with celery leaves.