Baked Sausage-Spinach Sandwich Recipe
Looking for an easy sandwich to serve during half-time of the big game? These Italian-inspired mini sandwiches will delight your family and friends.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 small (3 1/2 x 2-inch) oblong mini-grain dinner rolls,
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 6 thin slices (about 4 ounces) provolone cheese
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HOT & SPICY VEGGIE SAUSAGE PATTIES according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, top roll bottoms with spinach leaves. Place one patty on each. Spoon marinara sauce on top. Place cheese slice and roll top on each. Individually, loosely wrap each sandwich in foil. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF about 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.