Baked Cajun Crab Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (6 1/2 oz.) crab meat, drained, flaked, cartilage removed
- Slivered almonds (optional)
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Buy Now
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, green onion, milk, pepper sauce, horeradish and salt. Gently stir in crab meat.
2. Spread in 3- to 4-cup casserole or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with almonds, if desired. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.